Be More Effective with Unified Communications
Whether you are an accomplished user of unified communications (UC) or considering making the move, you can use UC for greater convenience, productivity and cost savings.
- Use UC to stay in touch. No longer do communications have to be limited by the features of the phone on your desk – or in your hand. When you use SpliceCom to your mobile phone, or from your Web browser or Windows, Mac, you have a handy toolkit for managing your communications. You can move seamlessly among voice or instant messaging. Integration with Microsoft Outlook, calendaring and CRM applications help you raise the bar on customer interaction by putting the right information at your fingertips
- Cut down on missed calls and voicemail. Whether you’re in the office, at home or in the airport, callers can reach you, thanks to the Follow Me feature that’s part of SpliceCom’s maximiser system.
- Embrace BYOD with confidence. Many people are clamoring to use their personal smartphones and tablets to access corporate applications, and when you embrace a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiative, be sure to add UC into the mix. With SpliceCom, workers using iPhones and Blackberries can have a single device for both business and personal communications.
- Manage your identity on your personal mobile phone. BYOD means that you no longer need to carry a personal smartphone and a business smartphone, but it can also result in the blurring between business and personal activities. You can make personal calls with your personal mobile number and voicemail greeting as usual.
- Cut the cord on expensive phone maintenance and hard-to-find IT skills. A SpliceCom phone system can be managed from anywhere on the network, which makes it easier to control and less expensive to maintain. Nor do you need a highly skilled IT person or solution provider to maintain your phone system. Anyone with basic IT or even computer skills can manage the day-to-day changes to the system.
- Don’t sacrifice enterprise-class UC because you are a small business. Just because you’re a small business doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice enterprise capabilities for cost or complexity. With SpliceCom’s maximiser, you get everything needed for enterprise-class functionality, including for organizations with distributed operations such as an offsite warehouse or a remote sales office.
- Do-it-yourself contact centre. Small businesses can provide big service with SpliceCom. You can run an informal contact centre with maximiser to resolve customer issues quickly.