Email Access Anywhere, from any Devise on any Platform
In today’s world, email is perhaps the most important communications tool in business.
Unfortunately, for many companies, the cost of implementing and maintaining reliable email can be overwhelming. Simtec Cloud Services enables organisations of all sizes to utilize the enterprise-class messaging, mobility, collaboration and group scheduling features offered by Microsoft Exchange Server without the need to purchase and maintain expensive infrastructure and licenses. Simtec Cloud Services Hosted Exchange is the smart and affordable way to enable your business and your employees to work smarter and communicate more effectively.
Microsoft Exchange is the world’s most popular business messaging platforms. It boosts company productivity through advanced features like always-synced email, files, calendars and contacts; mobile access on devices such as iPhone, and Android devices; advanced Web mail; shared calendars that lets employees see colleagues’ availability to schedule or rearrange meetings, book conference rooms and plan projects.
Unfortunately, for most small business, the cost of running an Exchange server ‘on-premise’ is simply too great with upfront costs often in excess of $10,000, plus staff time to maintain the server. This is why ‘Hosted Exchange’ makes sense for smaller businesses. Exchange server hosting means that Simtec Cloud Services runs the technology and charges businesses a small monthly fee to use it. This allows our clients to enjoy the same enterprise-strength IT that Enterprise level companies have, but at an affordable price.
How it Works
Built to deliver enterprise-grade security and reliability, Hosted Exchange provides email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Built-in anti-virus and anti-spam filters protect your information
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices means you can access and update your information
- 99.9% up-time commitment with financially-backed SLA
- Data is hosted in geographically-distributed data centres with continuous data backup and premiere disaster recovery capabilities
- A team of security experts monitors the Exchange around the clock and updates anti-virus and spam filters to address new threats as soon as they appear
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email
- A Web interface lets you manage your online environment from anywhere
With Hosted Exchange, users can access their mailboxes from wherever they go, with full support for Outlook, a premium web browser experience, and access from a wide range of mobile phones.
- Flexible mailboxes sizes are available for every type of user user so they can access all essential information
- Seamless integration with Outlook so users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues
- Email archiving, eDiscovery search, retention policies, and optional legal hold help preserve data